If your chapter or alumni association has already identified materials essential to its history that are most in need of digital preservation, this package is ideal.
Consult with our experts for archival organization and preservation best practices, streamline asset management for a chapter digital museum and preserve as many as 1,000 archival assets* via your chapter’s point person.
Digital Preservation Services
- Data extraction: We provide surveys and questionnaires to your organization’s point of contact to collect information about your historic materials.
- Virtual asset assessment: We conduct a one-hour assessment of your archival materials via video interview. Completely remote, this interview consists of follow-up questions about your preliminary paperwork and archival priorities and allows us to help you identify the 1,000 archival assets* that will be shipped to us for your digital archive and museum.
- Historical asset shipment: You ship the selected materials to us for digital preservation imaging, tagging, and rehousing in proper archival storage containers.
- Odyssey™ license verification: You receive a license to Odyssey™, our digital preservation platform, so you can manage, store and tag items in your digital museum.
- Interactive digital timeline: Your Odyssey™ license includes a public-facing digital timeline for management and sharing. Your members and alumni will be able to follow a visual retrospective of your chapter and click on digital materials to explore the entirety of the museum.
- Digital archive and museum growth guide: We provide expert recommendations and a guide for growing your digital collection, which includes costs for sending additional materials, guidelines for utilizing volunteers, and best practices for the preservation of your digital archive and museum.
- – Digital growth sessions: We conduct two follow up sessions to review the growth of your digital collection.
*The exact archival asset count will vary by item type, size, and condition
"*" indicates required fields