HistoryIT is seeking to hire a full-time Customer Success Specialist. The primary role of the Customer Success Specialist will be overseeing customer satisfaction and engagement by being each customer’s primary contact. This role will be responsible for actively engaging clients from initial implementation to fully understanding the client’s workflow, needs, and potential to leverage services offered by HistoryIT.
Being part of the HistoryIT team demands hard work but offers real rewards for successful efforts. We are looking for people who want to grow and thrive with the company. Regular employee reviews will provide the opportunity for upward mobility, redefined responsibilities, and salary enhancements. For the right individual, eager and able to work in the intersecting worlds of history and technology, this position offers the opportunity for growth into a leadership position in a dynamic, expanding company.
This job will be performed onsite in South Portland, Maine.
- Fully learn and understand HistoryIT products.
- Check in with clients on a periodic basis to ensure needs are met.
- Troubleshoot issues, know and consult resources to determine solutions for customer inquiries.
- Track and relay feedback from customers to the HistoryIT team for product and service enhancements.
- Confidently resolve concerns, educate clients on solutions, and discuss product features and capabilities.
- Identify opportunities for client testimonials, referrals, and expansion in coordination with sales and marketing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to think critically and analyze customer data to identify customer trends and issues.
- Ability to draw conclusions, make recommendations, and create solutions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to relay product information in an easy-to-understand format
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Care/Success/Support role and/or Account Management role is preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] in order to be considered for this position.
Pay Range: $38,000 – $50,000